Por Elevated Lab Press
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Elevated Math provides initial instruction or intervention on math topics that cover place value, estimation, large digit addition all the way through Algebra I (two years of math instruction!).
The app works on both the iPad and the iPhone.
It comes with two complimentary lessons and one complimentary career video. Besides these lessons the user can purchase additional lessons individually or in bundles.
The use of this app is restricted to non-commercial individual use.
Student print materials, tests, worksheets, keys and teachers' notes for every lesson are available in separate iPad apps.
With the hands-on uniqueness of the iPad platform, students are more engaged than ever, learning at their own pace and moving forward with no gaps.
A whiteboard is available on iPads for working out math problems.
Lessons are grouped into five math standards and conform to the Common Core State Standards for developing concepts for grades 4-8 and algebra 1. The lessons cover:
- Numbers and Operations – 40 lessons on whole number operations, integers, fractions, decimals, factors, decimal operations, exponents, powers, computational fluency of fractions, ratio, proportion, and percent.
- Measurement – 12 lessons on attributes and tools (the units, systems, processes, applications of measurement, and estimation), and perimeter, area, and volume.
- Geometry – 22 lessons on points, lines, angles and triangles, characteristics of geometric shapes, coordinate geometry and spatial visualization, and transformation of shapes
- Algebra – 90 lessons covering the concepts found in a middle grade Algebra 1 class. Patterns are represented and analyzed, and linear functions are represented with tables, graphs, verbal rules, and symbolic rules. Nonlinear relationships are studied, as are polynomial, exponential, and rational functions. Expressions are manipulated and simplified, and equations and inequalities are solved. And much more…
- Data analysis and probability – 9 lessons include selecting and using appropriate statistical methods for data analysis, developing inferences and predictions based on data, and applying basic concepts of probability typically covered in grades 6-8.
Top college entrance exam tutors have bundled specific lessons deemed highly relevant for raising SAT and ACT test scores.
Included in the app are a series of career-oriented live-action videos. These short documentaries focus on individuals who are using math in their jobs, including a jazz musician, a stunt pilot, an animator, a landscape architect, a chocolatier, and more.
A complete scope and sequence is included. For more information visit www.elevatedmath.com.
Novedades de la versión 2.2
In-App-Purchase Bugs Fixes
UI updates for iOS 8
IAP Restore feature is added
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 28/01/2015
- Versión: 2.2
- Tamaño: 16.3 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Inglés
- Vendedor: Elevated Lab Press
- © Elevated Lab Press 2011
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- A19.1 Finding Mean, Median and ModeUSD 0.99
- B14 Elevated Math LessonsUSD 149.99
- M13.7 Volume: Pyramids and ConesUSD 0.99
- M13.6 Surface Area: Pyramids and ConesUSD 0.99
- M13.5 Volume: Prisms, Cylinders and SpheresUSD 0.99
- M13.4 Surface Area: Prisms, Cylinders and SpheresUSD 0.99
- M13.3 Area: Irregular ShapesUSD 0.99
- M13.2 AreaUSD 0.99
- M13.1 Perimeter and CircumferenceUSD 0.99
- M10.4 Three-Dimensional ShapesUSD 0.99