Fast Facts for Critical Care
Por Kathy White Learning Systems, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Special price for a limited time only!
“Fast Facts for Critical Care” is our iPhone/iPod Touch software version of the popular and acclaimed quick reference guide, “Fast Facts for Adult Critical Care.”
Fast Facts offers the most-recent and must-know information on the care of the critically ill.
• The information is gleaned and condensed from a vast number of professional references and is presented in a concise and compact format.
• Over 250 color illustrations are offered to convey important facts, principles, and procedures.
• Easy-to-use medication infusion tables help to reduce error in dosing.
• Complex treatment guidelines from multiple professional organizations are condensed to speed understanding and to promote evidence-based practice.
There are 12 chapters in “Fast Facts:”
ACLS (AHA 2010)
Here are examples of the 2011 content:
• 2010 ACLS and BLS Guidelines (American Heart Association, November 2010)
• 2010 Therapeutic Hypothermia after Cardiac Arrest (American Heart Association, November 2010)
• 2010 UA/NSTEMI, High Risk STEMI, and STEMI guidelines (American Heart Association, November 2010)
• 2010 Guidelines for Stroke (American Heart Association, November 2010)
• 2009 Guidelines for Acute Heart Failure
• 2009 Guidelines for the Management of Severe Sepsis
• Assessing and treating Hemodynamic Crisis
• Safety and accuracy in Hemodynamic Monitoring techniques
• Over 80 “STAT Meds,” and 41 Infusion Tables
• 16 classes of critical care drugs, from ACE inhibitors to Warfarin
• ECG analysis, Axis Deviation, ST-segment monitoring, Localization of Infarct, Vector Analysis,
• Guidelines for Increased Intracranial Pressure, AANN Guidelines for ICP Monitoring, Management of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Death Criteria, Organ Donor Guidelines
• Critical Care of respiratory failure, renal failure, electrolyte imbalance, CRRT, and endocrine crisis.
• Protocols for Intubation, Ventilation, Weaning and Extubation.
• Laboratory values, expressed in conventional units, as well as Systeme Internationale Units
Features of the app:
• Scrolling of all directories and text
• 12 color-coded chapters, viewable on the opening screen
• Scrollable and color-coded Topic and Subtopic directories
• Top-of-screen, display and selection of any of the 12 chapters
• Pan feature for extra large graphics and tables
• Your notes
Novedades de la versión 2.6.3
• Fixes hidden content bugs
• Minor content updates
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 29.99
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 26/01/2015
- Versión: 2.6.3
- Tamaño: 13.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Kathy White Learning Systems, Inc.
- © 2010 Kathy White Learning Systems
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.