Gapalyzer - a stock gap analyzer
De Mercoda LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
New to trading? Only have a limited time to trade each morning? Maybe you should try gap trading.
Using Gapalyzer, traders can find the equities and gap areas that have the highest probability of filling intraday or know that the potential for gap-and-go is the more probable trade for the day.
Gaps on equities occur when there is a non-linear break in the price action leaving a space or a gap on charts. Gaps occur for a number of reasons but a statistically high percentage of these gaps fill over time. Traders often fade these gaps assuming that the gaps will fill with intraday price action. Gaps that don't fill may continue to run in the direction of the gap. Gapalyzer can help determine which trade is the more likely.
Gapalyzer uses historical stock prices to determine:
* Gap Percent - percent of gaps by type and area
* Fill Percent - percent of gaps by type and area that fill intraday
* Gap Counts - count of gaps and fills by type and area
* Gap Amounts - average gap amount by type and area
Traders can define the size of a gap, a timeframe, and the days of the week to be analyzed.
Novedades de la versión 2.0
1. New price tab to display open, high, low, and closing prices for the last day
2. New display of gap details showing date, amount, percent and fill status
3. New button to easily refresh data for the same equity after making changes
4. New minimum gap range from .00 to 3.00 in Settings
5. New help information