Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Halliburton’s eRedBook® Mobile application is offered as a free download. It is derived from the Halliburton Cementing Tables, the industry-preferred data reference for calculations used in drilling, cementing and/or completing oil and gas wells. eRedBook® Mobile contains volume calculators as well as data from the American Petroleum Institute (API) for Casing, Tubing, Coil Tubing and Drill Pipe. With the Halliburton eRedBook you can:
• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
Novedades de la versión 2.0.1
Minor UI fixes
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 14/10/2013
- Versión: 2.0.1
- Tamaño: 4.5 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Inglés
- Vendedor: Halliburton
- ©2013 Halliburton
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.