Japanese English Dictionary by Cole Zhu
Por Cole Zhu Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Japanese English Dictionary is our comprehensive Japanese <-> English dictionary.
Our dictionary comes with all the Japanese & English words your looking for, it is bundled with thousands of Japanese/English examples for you to study with, and it also includes a full English Dictionary & Thesaurus.
It is an extremely convenient and easy to use Dictionary. For example, with our word jump feature you can tap on any word you see in the examples to jump immediately to it, Japanese or English, no need to search for the word. Then you can tap the back button and continue from where you left off.
You can search for your words using kanji, hiragana, katakana, romaji, English, German, French and Russian.
It also has the following extra features:
* all in one, multi-language search bar
* search results appear as you type using our fast index
* searching for hiragana will also match the corresponding katakana and voiced consonants as in quality paperback Japanese dictionaries
* scrollable search result word list
* resizeable, zoomable word description view
* remembers your last word on close
* save your words for future study
* email your saved words to yourself for study or collection
* delete all saved words option
* word history
* word jump - tap on any word in the data view to see its detailed description
* English pronunciation key
* English speech - tap on the pronunciation key to hear it
* Thousands of Japanese/English examples
* Integrated web search/dictionary contents
Japanese Dictionary comes with nine different data dictionaries all built upon the fantastic JMDict (edict) and wordnet projects,
These dictionaries contain the following word entry counts
English - Japanese: 143035
Japanese - English: 247645
German - Japanese: 102853
Japanese - German: 141242
French - Japanese: 19367
Japanese - French: 31559
Russian - Japanese: 8281
Japanese - Russian: 13643
English - English Dictionary: 87379
To use the dictionary, all you need to do is start typing a word in the search bar in any language and it will search in all the dictionaries.
Please note that German, French and Russian are disabled by default for performance. They can be enabled in the options menu which you can access by clicking on the settings button.
Also please note, the French and Russian data in edict is not as extensive as the English, German data so you won't get as much detail for these languages.
Novedades de la versión 2.0.2
-Fixed a very rare issue that could cause the app to freeze.
-Improved startup time.
-Fixed "setttings" typo.
-Tapping on the word details title will jump to the search view with that word (so you can search for similar words, part of the word, etc.)
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- USD 4.99
- Categoría: Referencia
- Actualizado : 23/07/2009
- Versión: 2.0.2
- Tamaño: 78.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Cole Zhu Inc.
- © 2008 Cole Zhu Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 2.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.