Por cobalt ceiling
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
- Featured in the New & Noteworthy section of the Ansca Mobile showcase!
TapMyApps.com: "The tutorials and help are outstanding and are great for someone trying to learn the game." 4/5
AppShrink.com: "...a more challenging alternative to simple, mindless card games like solitaire."
Kiki's Koi-Koi is a new iPhone/iPad app that lets you play the popular Japanese card game Koi-Koi. Never played before? No problem; Kiki will teach you...and you'll soon be hooked.
Koi-Koi is a simple two-player card game played with the colourful Japanese cards known as Hanafuda. Match certain cards to make sets or call "Koi-Koi" and cross your fingers. A little strategy and a little luck; soon enough, you'll be saying "Koi-Koi".
- Beautiful, high-res backgrounds and cards
- Customizable play options
- Interactive tutorial that will walk you through how to play
- Two levels of AI difficulty to play against
- Pass and Play option to play against a friend
- Detailed rulebook and strategy guide
- Intuitive interface
- In-game guide to help new players identify sets
- Jazzy soundtrack
- ...and much more!
Novedades de la versión 1.1.2
- Emergency bug fix to fix the tutorial.
In addition to 1.1's additions:
- Fix for third-generation iPads
- Moved 'Koi-Koi/End Game' box away from the field
- Fix for background audio (iPod music)
- Fixed bug concerning 'Three Lights' icon
- Fixed Kevin's name (sorry, Kevin)
- Added rating dialog (email us if it's too pesky)
- Preparing some future features
- USD 1.99
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado : 28/03/2012
- Versión: 1.1.2
- Tamaño: 15.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Christopher Yudichak
- © 2011 How Seven!
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.