Por Paul Hudson
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Latin is a truly timeless language and its study invigorates the brain, provides context to some of the world's greatest history, and gives you insight into the lives of great Romans.
If you've forgotten some of what you learned at school, if you're studying now and need some extra material, or if you just want to brush up your skills to enjoy reading on a quiet evening, this is the perfect app for you. Features include:
- A full copy of A New Latin Grammar by Charles E. Bennett. This has been the standard Latin text for hundreds of thousands of learners over the years, and was recently described as "indispensable for undergraduate majors and minors and even clear enough to use at the secondary level."
- A full copy of the Comic Latin Grammar by Perceival Leigh. This was written to provide a more laid-back, relaxed way to study Latin, and even includes some jokes!
- All four parts of Ritchie's Fabulae Faciles are included for you to use as practise. These retell classic Greek myths about gods, demi-gods and more in Latin, and do so using simplified sentence structures and a shorter list of vocabulary - perfect for learners!
- Each of the classes have been split up into categories to help you study your weakest areas, plus you can adjust the font size to whatever you please.
- This app runs on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, all with a single purchase!
This is one of several Latin apps I've made - I love Latin as much as you do! Other apps include: Latin Hangman, Latin Phrases +, Latin Grammar and Latin English Dictionary +.
NOTE: I have an app on the App Store called SPQR Latin Dictionary and Reader which includes this learning material as one small part of a much larger whole. If you already own SPQR, you don't need this app as well. If you don't already own SPQR, what are you waiting for? :)
Remember: Learn Latin, live longer!
- USD 1.99
- Categoría: Referencia
- Publicado: 05/08/2011
- Versión: 1.0
- Tamaño: 7.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Paul Hudson
- © 2011 Paul Hudson
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.