De Many Tricks
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
Novedades de la versión 3.2.6
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would misbehave while a display was zoomed.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would interfere with customizing a standard window toolbar.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would occasionally reduce other apps' responsiveness while interacting with those apps' menus.
Capturas de pantalla
- USD 9.99
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 03/11/2016
- Versión: 3.2.6
- Tamaño: 3.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2016 Many Tricks
Compatibilidad: Mac OS X 10.7 o posterior, 64-bit processor