Motus - Business Mileage Log
By Motus, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
To use this product, your company must have a Motus App subscription.
The Motus App gives you access to your Motus account on the go. Modify your business mileage log from anywhere – and enjoy the freedom to spend time on what’s most important in your day. IRS-compliant mileage logs are instantly created and saved in the cloud, so you’ll have peace of mind in case of an audit.
- Add, edit, or delete trips
- Submit your mileage for reimbursement directly from within the app
- Access your IRS-compliant mileage log any time, any place
- View monthly mileage history
- Integration with most CRM, HR and Workforce Management systems
For those employers who have enabled GPS capabilities, the Motus App will automatically record business stops, populate location details, and calculate trip-by-trip mileage. In addition to the key features listed above, GPS-enabled users benefit from the following:
- “Set it and forget it” - set your business hours to automatically track business mileage throughout your day
- Automatic detection of business stops
- Auto-population of address, location name, and other company-provided custom fields
- Map view shows the day’s route and stops
- Stop and trip durations are captured
- Application of appropriate commute deductions
- User-initiated option - allows you to turn off automatic tracking and record business mileage by clicking start/stop for each business trip
- Optional push notifications remind you to begin/end mileage recording each day
- Location-based push notifications remind you to input any trip details
- Route planning & optimization helps increase route efficiency
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Motus has been designed to limit GPS and battery usage, but we recommend charging your device while driving to extend battery power.
What's New in Version 2.2.1