Por Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
An Official Publication of the American Academy of Neurology
Neurology Today®, an official publication of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN), brings you breaking news, issues, and trends in the practice and science of neurology. It delivers up-to-the-minute, balanced reporting and commentary for today's busy neurology practitioners. Neurology Today keeps you updated on the practical issues surrounding stroke, Alzheimer disease, epilepsy, Parkinson disease, sleep disorders, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders of the brain and nervous system. Published twice a month, Neurology Today also gives readers the inside track to key information from the AAN and its official journal, Neurology®.
Readers enjoy regular features such as "Inside the AAN Sections" (highlights of emerging issues in neurology specialties and subspecialties); "In Practice" (strategies to improve neurology practices in different settings); "Legal-Ease" (analyses of medical-legal issues affecting neurologists); and "Policy Watch" (insights into regulatory and health care policy developments).
Neurology Today’s dynamic app utilizes the best in digital technology to offer a print-like reading experience plus article-sharing features, multimedia links, and more.
- Easy-to-read full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia video interviews, images, and podcasts
- Speedy issue-browsing capability via Quick View
- Access to all back issues and search functionality within the app
- Background downloading allows issues to continue to download when you exit the app
- Compatibility updates for iOS7
- Filters allow issue sorting by year or month/year
Novedades de la versión 1.4
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 17/09/2014
- Versión: 1.4
- Tamaño: 11.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © 2014 American Academy of Neurology
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.