Planning Center Services
Por Ministry Centered Technologies
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
You must already have an account at Planning Center Online to use this software.
The Planning Center app is the best way to access your Planning Center Online account on your iOS device. Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected. With our native app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are. Manage your schedule, accept or decline scheduling requests, blockout dates, upload your user picture, and if you are a musician, use the media player or attachments section to access music for rehearsals.
If you are responsible for scheduling volunteers or planning services, the app has features just for you! Add users to your schedule, check for conflicts, and email them at any time. Add items, songs, media or headers to your order of service and drag and drop them to reorder. Plus, the plan page and your schedule update in real time even without having to refresh!
Novedades de la versión 2.10.1
iOS 9.1 tightened down security when linking to many external files. Services 2.10.1 fixes errors caused as a result of those security changes, most notably with YouTube links and linked files in the Media Player.
Notes from version 2.10
This version brings support for iOS9 & iPhone 6s features!
- Universal links. Tapping links in other apps (like Accept or Decline in scheduling emails) will now take you directly into the Services app. This feature is off the chain!
- Split view. On iPad in iOS9, you can now run Services in the sidebar and on supported devices, adjust its width for multitasking split view. Split view, by the way, is not the result of bending over too quickly in tight pants.
- 3D touch launch shortcuts. The iPhone 6s allows you to press firmly on our app icon and access shortcuts to either the next Order of Service in 'My Schedule' or the Media Player for your current or next plan. Next up, 4D touch where we electrocute you, juuuuust a little bit, if you haven’t rehearsed.
- Peek & Pop. If you have an iPhone 6s, when you are in the People section of a Plan, press firmly on a Team to peek and see who is scheduled to that Team. Press harder to pop that Team into full view. Peek & pop. Peek & pop. There's a fountain flowing peek & pop.
- 2 bug fixes, including a fix for duplicate items and the looping icon sometimes not showing in the Media Player. Let's summarize these bugs as looplicates.
Enjoy using PCO Services? We'd love for you to leave us an App Store review. If you have any questions or issues, we have no way to respond to App Store reviews, but we'd love for you to use our Help button at the bottom of the left sidebar to let us know!
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 02/11/2015
- Versión: 2.10.1
- Tamaño: 14.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Ministry Centered Technologies
- © 2015 Ministry Centered Technologies, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.