Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Radiopaedia app is the most beautiful and intuitive way to explore high quality medical imaging material anytime, anywhere.
• Universal: one app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Beautiful graphics and high resolution medical imaging. Scrollable multi-image stacks never looked so good.
• Works offline. Study on the go.
• Designed to walk you through a case as if you were in a real clinical setting. Perfect for those preparing for board exams!
• Additional case packs are available, free and via in-app purchase.
• Includes articles from Radiopaedia's radiology encyclopaedia, one of the largest medical encyclopaedias on the web.
Designed for all health professionals, with an emphasis on radiologists and radiology trainees, Radiopaedia is excited to offer the next generation in mobile radiology apps. This all new app replaces the existing Radiopaedia Radiology Teaching files, and has been completely redesigned to make the experience better than ever before.
This app allows you to view hundreds of radiology cases on your device, without having to be connected to the internet. Packs of cases can be downloaded covering a wide range of topics, with additional packs being written. Each pack contains 10-30 cases with high quality images (many of them scrollable multi-image stacks), quiz questions & answers and links to articles about both correct and differential diagnoses. Free packs are available as well as paid packs which help support the continuing improvement of the Radiopaedia.org website (these sales help us maintain radiopaedia.org as a high quality radiology resource for free, forever).
The composition of packs vary and are geared towards different audiences. Health professionals at every level can benefit:
• practicing radiologist
radiology trainees (residents / registrars) preparing for board exams
• junior radiology trainees just starting out
• medical students
• non-radiology health professionals
All the articles of topics covered can then be browsed alphabetically or filtered by system and are an excellent portable reference.
As the leading and fastest growing collaborative radiology resource, Radiopaedia.org is interested sharing your knowledge and experience and welcomes your input.
If you would like to know more about becoming involved in Radiopaedia.org, or the teaching files presented here, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can stay informed by following us on Twitter or Facebook.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
• Updated appearance
• Support for new iPhone sizes
• Navigate between cases without returning to the case icon screen
• Bug fixes
Reseñas de usuarios
Con los Packs gratis es suficiente
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 14/05/2015
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 8.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Radiopaedia Australia Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Radiopaedia Pty. Ltd.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Chest x-rays *Volume 1*USD 1.99
- Chest x-rays *Volume 2*USD 1.99
- CT of the acute abdomen *Volume 1*USD 2.99
- Central nervous system *CT brain - volume 1*USD 2.99
- Central nervous system *Congenital malformations*USD 3.99
- Musculoskeletal system *Upper limb fractures and dislocations*USD 2.99
- Musculoskeletal system *Tumour and tumour like bone lesions*USD 2.99
- Paediatrics *Volume 1*USD 0.99
- Central nervous system *posterior fossa masses*USD 2.99
- Gastrointestinal system *Volume 1*USD 1.99