SheetMuse Score Viewer
Por Robert Widmann
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
We apologize for the crashes in the previous version (1.5.1), and hope you find this update to be more than satisfactory. Our next update will expand the capabilities of SheetMuse with several exciting new features!
SheetMuse is a dynamic score viewer that is meant to consolidate hundreds of scores and music books into one convenient place. SheetMuse also takes advantage of the iPad's multitouch gestures to create an unmatched immersive experience. Swipe left and right to turn the page, or give the side margins a tap for a quick flick to the next page. Reorder your documents with a tap-and-hold gesture and use the new native metronome for diligent and immersive practice. Menus and options are simple taps away. So whether you want to de-clutter your music cabinets, or you simply need a more portable way to view your music, SheetMuse can do it all and more.
Optimzed For iPad 2
✔ Near-Instant Startup
✔ Near-Instant Rendering Of Any Document
✔ Native Metronome
✔ Tested With Large Scores (300+ Pages)
✔ Email Integration
✔ iTunes File Sharing Integration
✔ Annotate PDF's In 4 Colors
✔ Open Scores From Safari And View Mail Attachments Easily
✔ AirPrint Integration (Requires A Compatible Printer And iOS 4.2.1 Or Later)
✔ Multitouch Gestures
✔ Photo-To-PDF Conversion
✔ Preview Incompatible File Formats
✔ Dropbox Account Access
✔ Grid-Wide Search Built In
✔ Easily Merge Any Two PDF Files, Even Multiple Times
✔ Localized In 6 Different Languages
✔ Auto-Hidden Fading UI Elements For Maximum Viewing Area
✔ UI Element Color Customization
✔ In-App Support Documents
✔ Frequent Updates
Later Versions Will Include:
• iCloud Integration
• WEBDAV And iDisk Support
Your 5-Star Reviews Keep The Updates Coming!
Email us with any problems at email@example.com because 99.9% of the time, we can fix it, but we CANNOT respond to comments.
Novedades de la versión 1.5.2
IMPORTANT: Major Bug Fixes
- Fix for that awful crash upon startup related to some old code from V. 1.1 of all things. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you, our users, and hope that it never happens again!
- Fix for an equally nasty crash upon opening a score related to ARC refactoring.
- Improved Stability.
- Fixed unresponsive gestures.
- File de-archive algorithm has been rewritten.
- Color de-archive algorithm has been rewritten.
- Customizer now opens with last color choices displayed.
- Redesigned options menu. As a token of our appreciation for your patience, we have revealed our planned sidebar for v 1.6.
In the meantime, the blog on the support link has gone live! We will post info about new releases periodically, and maybe even future plans for products.
As always, email any problems, suggestions, and questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org