SHREDDER - Synth for Guitar
Por Yonac Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Say hello to SHREDDER: the first professional iOS synthesizer designed for guitar! Raspy synth swells? Gotcha covered. Bass-doubled riffs? Yup. Strings 'n Things for beefing up the mix? Ditto. Luscious chords with the pick of one note? Sure thing. No special synth pickup needed.
SHREDDER is a synthesizer controlled by your guitar. Pop it on, plug in your guitar, hit the "Guitar Synth" button and start jamming. SHREDDER comes with a true analog synth engine including dual oscillators, 3 types of filter, a dedicated FM envelope as well as other goodies like dual LFOs, a virtual pedalboard and more. Chose among 100+ built-in presets, or create and save endless ones of your own.
SHREDDER comes with a dedicated guitar mix fader to mix in your guitar, and has attack and decay sensitivity faders to allow you to customize guitar tracking to your playing and input interface, whether its a USB in, a guitar adapter or the plain built-in mic. Headphones are required with use of the built in-mic, and we always recommend following the manufacturer's instructions for your audio interface to prevent feedback or a noisy signal.
SHREDDER's Chordmaker allows you to play up to 4-interval chords with ease: just play one note! Use the Chordmaker map to design and save your own progressions, or check out the built-in chord progressions.
But SHREDDER doesn't just toot its own horn: It's also a MIDI interface. Browse and select virtual MIDI compatible apps or MIDI Compatible devices inside the app, and select which one's you'd like to control. Hit "MIDI OUT" when ready, and start driving any of your favorite apps/synths/drum machines/etc via SHREDDER. And, yes...you can drive all of the 16 MIDI channels at the same time.
• Guitar Controlled Analog Modeling Synth / MIDI Interface
• 44.1k, 16-bit CD quality audio
• No synth pickup needed: works via guitar adapter or mic (best in quiet settings w/ amplified electric or regular acoustic guitar, if using mic)
• Virtual-Analog FM/Subtractive fully programmable hybrid synth engine w/ dedicated FM envelope
• Dual analog-modelling live oscillators with 7 waveforms each
• 3-Pass custom resonant filter
• Dedicated filter, amp and FM ADSR envelopes
• Dual individually configurable LFOs with rate, phase and destination amount
• Built in oscilloscope
• 16 channel virtual MIDI out
• MIDI in for playing w/ external controller
• Configurable MIDI CC map
• Programmable Chordmaker, with up to 4-interval polyphonic chords for each root note
• Glide & Noise
• Ring Modulation
• Virtual Pedalboard
• Audio Recording & Sharing (Audio Copy, WiFi, or Email)
• 100+ awesome presets
• Save any number of your own synth presets
• On-screen keyboard (6 note polyphony)
• Built-in tuner
***SHREDDER for iPhone is now available in the iTunes store!!!***
Novedades de la versión 1.2
• Upgraded to YPAT 2.0 preset file framework
• Can now export presets via email of wifi
• Can import compatible YPAT presets via email or wifi
• Fixes MIDI port naming issue that caused confusion when used with MidiBridge
• Introduces new "MIDI Server Mode" switch in MIDI panel: use "Selective" mode to control selected destinations in MIDI Destinations list (works as before). Use "Global" mode to send out signals to all midi ports through selected channels (works like a virtual hardware interface)
• Fixes key release early cutoff issue when used with some external keyboard controllers
Major Feature Updates and Free Expansions!
• New Chordmaker Module for transforming individual guitar notes to chords or harmonies! With Chordmaker you can create up to 4-interval chords for each note, or choose from 17 built-in chord definitions. You can also transpose on the fly and save progressions to file. To play full-on chords, you simply pick the root note on your guitar. All this is configured via the touch-screen matrix on the Chordmaker screen.
• Use Chordmaker to also control other virtual MIDI compatible apps by sending out auto-formed chord messages.
• 13 built-in chord progressions to get you started
• 14 brand new presets in the new "Polyphony" bank that utilize the new features
• Upgraded synth engine, now with 6-voice MIDI-in & virtual keyboard polyphony, and up to 6 simultaneous voices via Chordmaker when using a guitar.