Surfing Korea - Amazing Seoul, Korea
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
0. This app includes ten video clips about Korea.
1. This book holds the insights and impressions of foreign travelers toward Seoul, the capital city of Korea.
2. It is a bit different how foreign travelers see Seoul compare to how Koreans view.
3. This offers you fresh perspectives and new discoveries.
4. This book suggests you to travel around Seoul, the capital city of Korea
5. The author is David Ritchie.
David Ritchie was born in Virginia, the state known as the "mother of presidents," but made it clear at an early age that he was less than presidential material. After disappointing his family by failing to become a distinguished physician, pianist, or painter, he wound up as an obscure journalist, and appears likely to remain that way. If arrested, he probably would offer no resistance.
The author would like ro thank Mr. Cho Yoo-hyun for printing the articles collected here, and the staff of Seoul Scope magazine for all their efforts toward getting this book into print.
Thanks are due also to Seoul Scope’s readers, who made this column a success.
Opinions expressed in this work are the author’s unless otherwise noted.
Reader should bear in mind that many of these are carefree fantasias on life in Seoul, not factual reportage, and therefore should not be taken too seriously.
Also, Korean readers will understand that light verse in English does not translate easily into Korean.
This app is made by Dunamu.
- USD 3.99
- Categoría: Viajes
- Publicado: 01/05/2012
- Versión: 1.0
- Tamaño: 583 MB
- Idiomas: Coreano, Inglés
- Vendedor: Dunamu Inc.
- © Dunamu Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (tercera generación), iPod touch (cuarta generación) y iPod touch (5ª generación).