Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Use Task Ratio as part of your "Getting Things Done" routine and easily arrange your tasks by context or type.
· Create sets of related tasks.
· Use keywords to group tasks with common goals.
· Rapidly sort and filter tasks by date, status, priority, and effort.
· Turn a Tweet into a Task
· Modular by Design
· ThumbTap navigation
Task Ratio's modular design is perfect for touch-based, tablet devices. It's easy to dynamically sort and filter tasks, visualize the relationships between tasks, and understand the proportion of tasks relative to priority, status, and effort.
Touch-based tablet devices call for a different approach to interface design. We designed our ThumbTap navigation to make it easier to filter, sort, and select tasks while holding the tablet. Just use your thumb to select and tap to sort, filter, group and create tasks.
Turn a Tweet into a Task: Task Ratio can read data from Twitter and turn it into a task. Turning a Tweet into a task is a quick and easy way to integrate external action items. Just enter a valid Twitter account and a hashtag (to identify the Tweet) and Task Ratio will turn your tweet into a task (requires Internet connectivity.)
Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community and share your feature suggestions with us. You can also submit a request or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
1. Moved the new task tap area to bottom of list.
2. Capture screen coordinates to allow returning to original screen position after editing.
3. Added keyword list box.
4. Updates to screen coordinates to allow returning to original screen position after editing.
5. Added loading graphic to better visualize performance when application is loading
6. Added a filter visibility check and message.
1. Improved wording and style of command prompts.
2. Removed task body sort to improve overall performance.
3. Removed "No Keyword" placeholder from keyword.
4. Replaced FYI Images.
5. Changed navigation colors
6. Updated core libraries
7. Reduced border size and improved colors.
8. Added a performance message to inform user when record count is over 75 items Ipad may begin to slow when sorting records.
1. Fixed Status sorting
2. Improved application performance when starting or refreshing.
3. Fixed sort functions to automatically reset to ascending order.