UCF High School Programming Tournament
Por UCF Programming Team
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This app acts as a compendium to the University of Central Florida's High School Programming Tournament. This allows teams (and their fans!) to get all the information about the tournament beforehand and to know where to go and when to get there on competition day!
The app includes:
- Overview of the competition
- The rules
- A list of participating teams
- A map of campus including where each event is held with the ability to mark where you parked
- The problem set and score (the previous year's problems and score will be displayed until this year's competition begins)
- Ability to "watch" a team and be notified when that team solves a problem correctly
All the info needed before, during and after the competition!
Novedades de la versión 1.2.1
Fixed bug that prevented zooming on the problem set.
Upgraded the map to use new Google Maps SDK (Apple MapKit did not include outlines of the campus buildings).
Also, addressed a couple of bugs in the push notification system when a team got a submission correct.
Now requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Categoría: Referencia
- Actualizado : 17/04/2013
- Versión: 1.2.1
- Tamaño: 4.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Glenn Martin
- © University of Central Florida
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.