Por Mehmet Demirel
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This game is one of the oldest games.
The rules are very easy.
And the best of this game is that the it takes normally not more than 10 - 20 minutes to finish the game.
Aim of the game is, to move the pieces from the start position to the end position.
The path of the movements can be seen on one of the screenshots.
You can play either against the computer or a against a second player.
These are the rules.
1. the hand symbol indicates the turn of a player
2. with tapping on the hand symbol you roll the dieces
3. the sum of the blue tops is the number of movements
4. you can only move with a piece to a square which is free or occupied with the piece of
5. there are secure fields, marked with a red circle on the screenshot. You can only move
to such a field if it is not occupied.
6. If you move a piece to a secure field, then you can roll the dieces again.
7. when the dieces have no blue tops, then automatically the turn is on the opponent
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Juegos
- Publicado: 10/03/2010
- Versión: 1.0
- Tamaño: 0.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Mehmet Demirel
- © Mehmet Demirel
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.