De The Weather Company
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
Australia's favourite weather app, Weatherzone, gives you access to detailed observations, 7 Day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings and much more. We use Bureau of Meteorology forecasts, our in house Opticast model and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Now featuring gorgeous weather photography submitted by you!
Visit our website to submit yours: http://apps.weatherzone.com.au/
-- Key Features Include --
- Real-time observations from hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: Temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
- 7 day forecasts of minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
- Hourly temperature, chance of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive viewer.
- Real-time weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology
- Weatherpulse daily video magazine
- Lightning Alerts for your suburb
- Local and National rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps
- National Video forecast from our meteorologists
- Warning and Forecast Push Notifications
- Gorgeous weather photography submitted by you!
- Exclusive Australian synoptic map
-- What are other features of Weatherzone? --
- Sunrise and Sunset times
- UV rating and watch times
- Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
- Fire Danger Rating (where available)
- Past 24hours observations
- Month to Date and Almanac
- Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia and State and National composite radars
- Animated satellite of Australia
-- Snow & Ski --
- Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
- Snow Reports
- Snow Cams
- Lift Status
-- Subscriptions --
Choose from two subscription options:
* Add Free - AUD$1.99 / Year auto-renewing subscription
* Pro - AUD$5.99 / Month auto-renewing subscription
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every year / month until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
-- Brisbane City Council Early Warning Alert --
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted.*
-- Who are Weatherzone? --
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation and uses Bureau of Meteorology and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
-- How is the lightning data sourced? --
Lightning strikes are detected by the Weatherzone Total Lightning Network (http://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total-lightning/). This is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia. Lightning data displayed for consumers is delayed by up to 10minutes. For real-time access and alerting please see our business products: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/
-- Where does our data come from? --
Our data is sourced from a variety of sources including our own lightning detection network, in house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. More details can be found here: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/science-and-technology/information-sources/
Australian, Weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather, Brisbane Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at email@example.com
* Using the Brisbane City Council "My Location" alerting requires us to access your GPS in the background so that your location can be updated. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Novedades de la versión 5.0.11
- Fixed Bugs
- Reduced data cache
- Categoría: Clima
- Actualizado : 12/12/2017
- Versión: 5.0.11
- Tamaño: 99.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: The Weather Company Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Weatherzone
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.