Por Soliant Consulting, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Brainstorm without boundaries! Bords™ brings the natural organization of whiteboards and sticky notes to your iPad. Great for jotting down quick ideas or managing an entire project, this app is flexible and can work the way you do. Create notes on a large workspace, use the pen tool, draw objects, slide elements around, save templates, and store multiple boards to keep all your thoughts right there at your fingertips.
You can add sticky notes of ideas, to do lists, project tasks, reminders, recipes, shopping lists, and more. While not a diagramming tool, you can quickly get ideas on your iPad and play with lots of ways to organize them.
Bords is full of potential... and best of all, you'll never lose a sticky note again.
- Create sticky notes, lay them out on a large work space
- Drag to move, resize, organize however you need
- Group notes into stacks; move a stack together, view stacks as you edit
- Choose colors, fonts, and other properties
- Save templates
- In free-form drawing mode, draw directly on your board
- Choose colors, line thickness
- Quickly toggle between erasing and drawing
- Add lines with or without endpoints
- Save circles, squares, triangles
- Select colors, edge weights, and more
Store a Library
- View a visual library of all your boards.
- Email boards or generate PDFs.
- Work with different styles: whiteboard, chalkboard, graph paper, cork.
- Zoom out to see the entire board at a glance.
- You can search across boards, across notes, and more.
If you have questions, ideas, comments, or just want to say hello, please visit our website at www.soliantconsulting.com/bords. We've got a forum for discussing future versions and very much want to consider any feedback we get in making this an indispensable app for your iPad.
Novedades de la versión 1.2.9
1) Improved and enhanced canvas backgrounds
2) Improved and enhanced note backgrounds
3) Adds additional retina display graphics
4) Ensures that local document photos are not needlessly resized to be larger than their underlying originals inside the Photo Library
5) Fixes a few issues with creating stacks which could result in the application crashing
6) Fixes a bug which can see the toolbar buttons occasionally becoming unresponsive
7) Fixes the drawing tool so that a 2-finger tap properly toggles between pen and eraser modes
8) Ensures that all images taken from within the app are saved with the proper EXIF orientation data
9) Other minor visual enhancements & optimizations