HPE iLO Mobile
De Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The HPE iLO Mobile application provides remote access to the console of your Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad. This app interacts directly with the iLO processor on ProLiant servers to provide total control of the server at all times as long as the server is plugged in. You can access the server when it is in a healthy state or when it is powered off before an operating system is installed. As an IT administrator, you can troubleshoot problems and perform software deployments from almost anywhere.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
• Operate the server power switch.
• Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
• Mount an ISO CD/DVD image from an image file hosted on a web server (http or https). The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
• Launch Hewlett Packard Enterprise iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
• Access the Hewlett Packard Enterprise iLO web interface.
• Store the list of servers you want to manage.
• Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported. This consists of all ProLiant G7, Gen 8 and Gen 9 servers except ProLiant G7 100 series with Lights-Out 100i.
• You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage. When connecting from the cellular phone network, this typically involves reconfiguring a firewall or setting up a VPN. You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
• HTTP: Port 80
• HTTPS: Port 443
• Remote Console: Port 17990
Note: The ports listed in this section are the default values. You can view or change the port settings on the Administration > Access Settings page of the iLO web interface.
• The following features require a Hewlett Packard Enterprise iLO Advanced license on the server:
o iLO Virtual Media
o Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
o Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about Hewlett Packard Enterprise iLO and iLO Advanced, see http://www.hpe.com/info/ilo.
• The Hewlett Packard Enterprise iLO Mobile app may consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
Novedades de la versión 1.09
· Bug fixes.
· Updated for iOS 10.
· Improved the function keyboard for remote console.
· Added support for a hardware keyboard.
· Improved scrolling in remote console.
· Rebranded for Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Note: Updating to this version may require that the previous one be uninstalled first. This is due to the change of ownership of this app to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This update requires iOS 9 or later.
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 07/10/2016
- Versión: 1.09
- Tamaño: 8.0 MB
- Idiomas: Chino simplificado, Inglés, Japonés
- Vendedor: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- © Copyright 2012-2016 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.