Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Traveler lets you experience your destination from the eyes of its local community. Stop settling for tourist attractions when you travel! Step into the shoes of a town native and navigate the city like someone who has lived there for years.
With knowledge from the world's most popular cities, Traveler is like having a local in your pocket.
Gain knowledge about a city's culture, which tour guides often leave out!
* Prevent pickpocketing incidents
* Discover authentic foods
* Know if you can make a turn on a red traffic light
* Identify the best currency exchange
* Learn accepted tipping etiquette
* Locate the best shopping areas
* Understand native customs in social or business settings
* Find out where to meet people with similar interests
* and much more!
Traveler allows you to explore a city through user-defined "norms", which are posted from locals and visitors with knowledge about the city. Browse through "norms" on weather, local slang, laws, safety, dining, shopping, networking, partying, and over 30 categories of information.
Not only can you learn about your destination, but you can also:
* Rate 'norms' – the rating of the 'norms' helps identify it as more or less authentic.
* Post your own 'norms' - users can add norms that they feel are authentic to their city. They can even upload images that are related to that norm. This ensures the app's knowledge is kept current and always expanding.
* Track your city progress - the progress bar indicates your knowledge of your city. The more norms you rate, the more we know you've learned, thus your progress bar will increase.
* Tag local businesses – when users post norms, they can also tag local businesses associated with that rule so users can actually travel to the specific locations tagged and experience what has been recommended.
* Participate in discussions - users can add comments and suggestions about specific norms.
Be a local, anywhere in the world...with Traveler!
Novedades de la versión 2.1
- Better optimized load time