A leading urban studies journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Urban Affairs” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of articles, virtual and special issues, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in urban research:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View and Twitter @JUAurban
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Browse issues including special issues on key topics before you decide to download them
- Share article abstracts and links via email
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Focusing on urban research and policy analysis, the Journal of Urban Affairs is among the most widely cited journals in the field. Published for the Urban Affairs Association, the journal provides a multidisciplinary perspective on issues of relevance to both scholars and practitioners, including:
• Interdisciplinary analyses of metropolitan and community problems
• Cutting edge quantitative and qualitative methodologies
• Global and comparative urban research
• Empirical research that advances the understanding of urban society
• Assessments of policies, programs, and strategies for change in the urban milieu
Varied perspectives and depth of analysis have made the Journal of Urban Affairs one of the fastest growing journals in urban studies.
Join the Urban Affairs Association
Journal of Urban Affairs is published on behalf of the The Urban Affairs Association (UAA), an international professional organization for urban scholars, researchers, and public service providers. To join contact email@example.com
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Urban Affairs can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $99.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Urban Affairs subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $99.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Urban Affairs (mobile only) USD 99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.