By Mario Schreiner
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ATTENTION: Due to a change made by Apple Desktop Notes does currently NOT work with 10.6.8. All earlier and later versions work!
Desktop Notes makes it easy for you to just write down the stuff you need to remember. It doesn't need a complex interface, it just provides you with what you want: Taking notes and reading notes quickly and easily, without them being in your way when you don't need them.
• Easy-to-use interface. Just create, delete and edit notes the way you expect it
• Notes are auto-saved when you change them so you never lose data
• Notes are not in your way: By default, notes stick to your desktop. But if you need them, you can bring them to the front with a single click
• Let Desktop Notes run all the time: It doesn't come with a dock icon, so it doesn't disturb you. A little icon in your menubar - that's all you'll notice
• Create and edit notes even if they stick to your desktop. Use F11 to always get to your notes, even if your monitor is cluttered by windows
• Rich-Text support: Use different fonts and control font size, color and style
• Built so external changes to your notes are recognized and immediatly reflected. This allows you to sync your notes through third party services like Dropbox