Philips Dynalite DynamicTouch is ideal for “Smart Homes” and commercial control applications alike. DynamicTouch combines easy to use operability with advanced functions permitting Philips Dynalite control system elements to be accessed and configured via an iPad or iPhone.
Some steps are required to enable your Philips Dynalite DynamicTouch application.
1. The Lighting and other devices you wish to control must be under the management of a Philips Dynalite control System.
2. There must be a Philips Dynalite Ethernet gateway in the control system configured for HTTP, TCP, or UDP Access
3. The Ethernet gateway must be connected to a wireless router or access point.
Read our App Privacy Notice http://www.philips.com.au/c-m-li/dynamic-touch-app-privacy-notice.html for more information
Read our conditions of use at http://www.philips.com.au/c-m-li/dynamic-touch-app.html?sdfhsdiohfiodghiohdfg
Support for connection with EG
Enhanced User Interface
Support for iOS7 and iOS8 only
Critical Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Make sliders smaller to make easier for us . Also make colors more practical
- Philips Lighting B.V.
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 Philips Lighting Holding B.V. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.