By Quadant Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: This app does have restriction on minimum entries for Weight, Height.
Growth charts are an important way to monitor your child's growth. The pediatricians use this to monitor child's growth as and when a checkup happens. This app will allow parents to monitor the growth from birth to 36 months, right on their finger tips. This apps makes it easy to monitor the Weight and Length percentiles.
- Track the growth for multiple children.
- Color scheme to distinguish boy and girl growth charts.
- Share the chart as an email attachment.
- Add optional notes with each observation to track the progress.
- The chart supports multiple units.
- Based on CDC chart for 0-36 months.
- Available on iPhone and iPad
What's New in Version 1.3
Allowing entries which are out of range. This is specially for pre-mature babies. The app will allow an entry but it would be plotted on the floor.
Capture photos for the participants.
- 2,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 February 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Quadant
- © Quadant
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.