HP All-in-One Printer Remote
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan, copy, and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print, copy, and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 6.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, the new iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 6.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control copy and scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan and copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer.
What's New in Version 4.2
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 14 November 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Hewlett Packard
- Copyright © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.