By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Journal of the American Heart Association
Enjoy the iPad app for Hypertension, the top-ranked, most trusted peer-reviewed journal dedicated to high blood pressure. This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements. Key benefits include:
• Easy to read full-text articles
• Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
• Engaging multimedia, including article-based supplements
• Downloadable issues
• Speedy issue browsing through Quick View
• Convenient notification when a new issue is available
• Abstract summaries in the previous version of the journal
As the leading journal in its field worldwide, Hypertension is the place to turn for the highest quality content in the broad field of blood pressure regulation and pathophysiology, clinical treatment, and prevention of hypertension. Each monthly issue delivers some of the best articles, focused on basic science, clinical treatment, and prevention of hypertension and related cardiovascular, metabolic and renal diseases, and are the papers you can count on to prove their significance for years to come.
Each monthly issue of Hypertension is available in print and online at hyper.ahajournals.org.
What's New in Version 1.3
· Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
· Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
· Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
· Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 19 September 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by the American Heart Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.