Set List Maker
By Arlo Leach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pro tip: Before buying Set List Maker, check out its big brother, BandHelper.
Set List Maker is a powerful organizational tool for musicians. With thousands of people around the world using the app in creative ways, the app is packed with features to manage your repertoire, control your on-stage electronics and share with your bandmates.
MORE THAN A DIGITAL SONGBOOK
Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your rehearsal notes and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can include multiple reference recordings for each song, slow down or pitch-shift recordings while practicing,* transpose chords with one touch, and make a quick recording if inspiration strikes.* Then design your own screen layouts to show the most important information in each setting you play in.
YOUR COMMAND CENTER ON STAGE
Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks through separate audio ports or inter-app audio,* play videos,* and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
KEEP YOUR BANDMATES IN THE LOOP
Set List Maker can synchronize the data between your bandmates' mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows.* You can email set lists to anyone who isn't connected to your band database, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I can't respond or help you if you publish your complaints in a review, but I respond promptly to all emails and posts in my support forum. <<<
What's New in Version 5.0.10
- Updated the Multiple Recording Buttons to play the correct recording when more than one local recording is attached to a song.
- Fixed a crash when playing the second recording attached to a song, then the first recording, when the Play First Two Recordings Together setting is on.
- Fixed the in-app recording function when the Continue Audio When Changing Songs setting is on and a recording hasn't been played yet.
- Updated the Next Screen or Song and Previous Screen or Song remote control actions to change songs immediately when used on a song that contains chords but no lyrics.
- Updated the show view to remember the last-used layout for split screen sizes, so you can change between split screen modes on compatible iPads and the selected layout will change automatically.
- Updated the song list to scroll the selected song to the top rather than the middle when changing songs with a swipe or a remote control action, to maximize the number of upcoming songs visible in short lists.
- Closed a note popup when changing to another app to avoid problems closing it when returning to this app.
- Fixed the page resizing when connecting an external keyboard or foot switch while the on-screen keyboard is showing.
- Fixed the page sizing and layout matching on an iPhone when a larger status bar is showing.
- Fixed the sizing of song lists in default layouts on smaller phones with a split-level navigation bar.
- Disabled the top toolbar buttons when viewing any of the pages associated with those buttons.
- Removed the leftover Done button from the top toolbar on a phone after entering text and using the Continue button.
- Updated the edit pages to reselect the current item in the list column after triggering an invalid data alert.
- Fixed a problem that copied the formatting of the last character to the entire text when resizing the text.
- Stopped applying chord formatting to notes text when resizing it.
- Fixed the selected song highlight color, which was changed to pink on some devices in iOS 10.
- Fixed the Word Document Colors: Inverted option to work with .docx file extensions.
- Showed an activity indicator when using the Send Troubleshooting Info and Send Screen Shot functions.
- 12,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 26 September 2016
- Version: 5.0.10
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Arlo Leach
- © Copyright 2010-16 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Send and Receive MIDI Data3,99 €
- Sync Databases Between Devices4,99 €
- Advanced Audio3,99 €
- Attach Videos2,99 €
- Link Devices for Screen Sharing or Remote Control4,99 €