Set List Maker
By Arlo Leach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pro tip: Before buying Set List Maker, check out its big brother, BandHelper.
Set List Maker is a powerful organizational tool for musicians. With thousands of people around the world using the app in creative ways, the app is packed with features to manage your repertoire, control your on-stage electronics and share with your bandmates.
- More than a digital songbook: Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your tempos and rehearsal notes and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can include multiple reference recordings for each song, slow down or pitch-shift recordings while practicing, transpose chords with one touch, and design your own screen layout with a drag-and-drop interface. Create a different database for each band you play in, enter all the info you need to manage your songs, then access it with the most flexible interface available.
- Your command center on stage: Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks through separate audio ports, and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
- Keep your bandmates in the loop: Set List Maker can synchronize the data between your bandmates' mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows.* You can email set lists to anyone who isn't connected to your band database, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I can't respond or help you if you publish your complaints in a review, but I respond promptly to all emails and posts in my support forum. <<<
What's New in Version 4.1.9
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reading invalid text formatting.
- Improved the spacing, and displayed custom pause names, on shared set lists when using the Titles Only, One Column Per Set option.
- Fixed a problem that could interrupt the sync process when editing a document or recording while syncing.
- Updated the Export to BandHelper function to remove strip formatting from show notes (BandHelper doesn't support formatting in set list notes).
- 9,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 26 June 2015
- Version: 4.1.9
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Arlo Leach
- © Copyright 2010-15 Arlo Leach, all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Send and Receive MIDI Data3,99 €
- Attach Documents (included for free in version 4)1,99 €
- Sync DBs Between Devices3,99 €