By Davka Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Ideal for Talmud students!
* Designed by experienced Talmud educators
* Includes over 500 key Talmud words, phrases, and abbreviations
* Speedy search in Hebrew or English
Talmud Keys includes more than 500 of the most commonly used words, expressions, and abbreviations used in the Talmud, complete with English translation, in a dictionary format. It is a useful tool that helps students improve their Talmud vocabulary and develop the ability to study Talmud independently. The Talmud Keys word list was compiled by Rabbi Scott Kahn and Rabbi Pesach Wolicki, of Yeshivat Yesodei HaTorah.Talmud Keys also contains a helpful listing of the names of every Talmudic tractate, the number of pages in the tractate, and the titles of each chapter.
- 2,69 €
- Category: Reference
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Davka Corporation
- © 2010-2011 Davka Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.