Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Though not made specifically for the iPad, AccuView is very functional and used with much success on the iPad.
Are you ever in such a hurry to get started painting that you forget to design your canvas or analyze your subject matter?
"Take time to save time." Use AccuView Art Viewfinder to get your composition and your proportions right from the start.
1. Take a photo of desired subject. Or choose reference from the camera roll.
2. Choose the window opening to match your canvas
3. Quickly change photo to B/W and use the value checker tool to check for proper values.
4. Choose from a selection of grids including the golden ratio or use no grid at all.
5. Using 2 finger method, enlarge, shrink, rotate and move your photo for desired compositional effect.
6. Alter size relationships, change value, color or thickness of frame and grid. Convert photo to B/W and use the adjustable Value Scale for in-depth study.
7. Save and store your project for future reference or email to yourself.
We hope that you enjoy AccuView. If you like AccuView, please give us a review and share it with your friends. We'd really appreciate any feedback you might have.
Thanks and keep drawing!
What's New in Version 2.3
Improved stability and ios 7 updates.
- 1,79 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 November 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Accurasee
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.