Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it (worst case scenario)
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later
Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (**premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken (**premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (**premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (**premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (**premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
**Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPad app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
• Improvements to organizational user interface, including two new smart folders (Lr Camera Photos and Recently Added), new Shared Albums tab to see and control all of the albums shared on lightroom.adobe.com, new multi-select mode (long tap to enter multi-select), and more.
• Updated filter menu, enabling you to filter your images by media type, camera, location, keywords, and whether or not the image has been edited.
• HDR and Long Exposure photos captured within the Lr Camera are now greatly reduced in size, without any apparent quality loss.
• New Technology Preview: Depth Map Support. Adds in a new mode in the Lr Camera letting you capture HEIC images with depth maps as well as a new selective tool that leverages depth maps captured with the Lr Camera or other capture tools. The new Depth selection tool lets you quickly turn a depth map into a selection that can be modified with a brush, and then use the same editing tools available with other selection tools to modify your image. Depth capture requires iPhone with dual camera (iPhone 7+, 8+, X) and currently supports the rear camera only on the iPhone X.
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 10.5 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
Metadata - keywords sync problem
Not bad for photo editing - lights, lens corrections, film simulations (Fuji RAW - excellent!), etc. But I can’t get keywords to be synchronized with the desktop Lightroom and can’t find how to edit geo-location data. This makes the app useless for me, because I can’t finish the whole process on my mobile device. Editing the metadata (keywords, locations, etc.) is more important that photo editing on the mobile device for me.
Unable to buy premium features
Hi there, app is cool and great. But, I can’t buy premium features - app stuck on ‘unable to completepurchase” screen. Tried everything.. Up-to-date system/app, restart, reinstall, different accounts.. Still can’t go on to edit my raw photos from SD from camera. Very annoying!:(
Great but no depth support
All features are great and useful. Just only support for depth photo is missing to me.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 217.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 129,00 Kč
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB 269,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.