Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography further. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online.
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Version 4.2 / 4.2.1:
• [Premium] Ad-hoc Photo Shares: We’ve introduced the ability to create ad-hoc collections of shared images. Select a few photos, tap share, and select Share to Web. Your photos will be added to a webpage that give you control over whether or not viewers can download photos, add comments, see camera settings, or where the photo was taken.
• New Lightroom CC Share Extension: Now in addition to the Copy to Lightroom CC iOS Share Extension, a new Lightroom CC Share Extension has been added. The new Lightroom CC Share Extension enables you to easily send multiple photos from other apps directly to Lightroom.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.2.1 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Lightroom CC for Apple TV is now bundled with Lightroom CC for iPhone, making it even easier to view your favorite photos on your TV.
• All presets are now shown by default, with an option to hide those presets that contain some enhancements not available for the current photo. A new “show partially compatible presets” option has been added to the three-dot presets menu.
• Additional user interface refinements, bug fixes, and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Metadata - keywords sync problem
Not bad for photo editing - lights, lens corrections, film simulations (Fuji RAW - excellent!), etc. But I can’t get keywords to be synchronized with the desktop Lightroom and can’t find how to edit geo-location data. This makes the app useless for me, because I can’t finish the whole process on my mobile device. Editing the metadata (keywords, locations, etc.) is more important that photo editing on the mobile device for me.
After the latest update I can’t see and use 2/3 of my presets on photos captured by the phone. Other files synced from cloud doesn’t have this problem = I see all my presets when editing. That’s really weird, not sure if that’s a bug or feature.
after some of last updates i cannot make camera to remember settings, it still switches to Auto mode, while I again and again setup to Pro mode
- Adobe Inc.
- 194.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 129,00 Kč
- Lightroom plan 1TB 269,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.