By Accident Analysis and Reconstruction, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calculates the take-off speed of a vehicle involved in an airborne event (vault, fall or flip).
The calculated speed is displayed in both fps and mph in the Imperial System and m/s and km/h in the Metric System.
In addition to the take-off speed of the vehicle, its horizontal and vertical velocities are calculated along with the total airborne time.
The horizontal distance is entered through the use of a text box while the take-off angle and vertical distance are entered through the use of the sliders.
The vertical distance (landing height) is entered relative to the vehicle’s take-off position. Positive values indicate the vehicle landed higher than its take-off and negative values lower.
By entering the take-off angle and vertical distances via sliders, the investigator can rapidly determine the sensitivity of the data. Moving the slider changes the related value and speed calculations simultaneously.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Rearranged screen so all of the data entry values appear above the keyboard
• Added step-by-step math calculations to the results when emailed
• Added the ability to rearrange the screen so the results appear at the top of the screen so the users hand does not block the results when using the sliders
Customers Also Bought
- 4,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 29 July 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Charles Russell
- © 2010 C. Gregory Russell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.