Above the placid ivory snow lies a sleepy mountain village, brimming with the promise of adventure.
"A piece of interactive art"
"Best of 2015" and "15 Most Beautiful Games"
"Favorite Apps of 2015"
– The New York Times
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"2015 Game of the Year"
– Product Hunt
"Best 2D Visual Experience"
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
"One of the best-looking games on the App Store"
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
"Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful"
"Best iPhone apps of 2015"
"I couldn't let Alto's Adventure slide by me"
"Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played"
– The Next Web
"Pristine and refined"
– LA Times
"An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience."
"Satisfies the soul"
"Alto's Adventure is the endless runner matured"
"Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing"
– The New York Observer
"Favorite game of the year"
"A joyous experience"
"One of my favorite games"
"Alto is lovely"
"It’s seriously stunning"
"Alto's Adventure is a brilliant mobile game"
"A beautiful visual experience"
"An elegant ride down nature's greatest landmarks"
– Kill Screen
"A compelling game to play"
– The Washington Post
"Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming"
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.
Even with the recent release of Alto's Odyssey, we wanted to make sure players are having the best Alto's Adventure experience possible. In this update:
• 3D Touch toggle disabled by default to avoid confusion about wingsuit activation.
• Dimmed the Home Indicator on iPhone X for a less obtrusive play experience.
• Fixed a bug that caused iCloud, Haptics, and 3D Touch checkboxes being hard to tap on iPhone X.
• Implemented a consistent icon next to player names on the leaderboard screen.
• Quick Character Select (long press on character icon) will now dismiss properly if you lift your finger during the animation.
• Haptics toggle button will now display properly on iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
• Corrected an issue with the Gift Shop that was causing incorrect cart data to display after starting a fresh cart.
Ratings and Reviews
In this gorgeous twist on the infinite runner, you guide an agile snowboarder down a never-ending mountain, pulling off backflips over icy chasms and grinding along rooftops in sleepy villages. Simple one-finger controls make it instantly accessible, but tackling each level’s trio of challenges requires deft reflexes. With its exquisitely rendered visuals, soothing music and finely tuned gameplay, Alto’s Adventure is simultaneously serene and exciting.
Most hardcore game ever made.
I consider myself an experienced player of video games of all shapes and sizes, but this one, man did it break my spirit. I’ve been playing it on and off for about 3 years now, and all this time I’ve been stuck on the “make 2 triple flips in one run” challenge. It’s impossible to make, and it makes this otherwise pretty good and relaxing game, a very negative experience and a bad time overall. I tried my best, and I could only do the triple flip once, not even tutorials on the web are helpful. Maybe I’m very bad. Maybe it really is just me, but Christ is it hard. Bloodborne wasn’t as challenging as this game. An option to skip a challenge could also bring me peace, but sadly it’s not an option. It makes me sad to give it such a poor rating, but every time I try to go back and beat this cursed challenge, I end up being angry again.
Must have game in your iPhone
This game is absolutely awesome. Very funny, entertaining, but skills are needed. Nothing to say more than just buy it and show your tricks on the hill!
- 154.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Built By Snowman, Inc.
- 129,00 Kč
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.