AR Doc was created over two weeks and won 3rd place at the UCI Med AR AppJam 2017. The app is designed to provide a more thorough and efficient way for patients to communicate with their doctors using Augmented Reality.
- Set profile with basic info such as name, birthdate, height, weight, doctor email, and cc email
- Add a life-size human model on any surface on the go
- Using the phone, users can walk around the model, get closer, or get farther
- Mark the exact location of the pain in augmented reality scene with drawing tool
- Change the color preference with color slider
- Take a picture of the model/drawings and see picture appear in the AR view
- Choose from a list of possible symptoms and physical pain
- Answer questions from the questionnaire specific to the selected symptom
- Receive a detailed summary from questionnaire and be able to add additional comments
- Send email to health care professional with all details already pre-formatted for the user
- Find all the nearby pharmacies, hospitals, and physical therapy locations
- Mei Fang Perng
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dave&Joe
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.