Bailout News (Government Spending Your Tax Dollars)
By Martian Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In 2008, the world economy entered what may be its worst period since the Great Depression of the 1930's. The government of the United States has responded by creating myriad programs (via direct spending, the Department of the Treasury, and the Federal Reserve Bank) to try to help shore things up.
We've created Bailout News so you can track how your government is spending your tax dollars. Whether it's bailing out big bank CEOs or helping individuals with their mortgages, you need to know exactly what's going on.
Follow the money.
- Descriptions of the top 10 bailout programs created by the Congress, President Obama, and Secretary of the Treasury Geithner.
- News articles updated daily discussing facets of each program
- Opinion articles, both pro and con, on many of the programs and the individuals behind them
- Podcasts on Business, Finance, and the Economy from leading sources like Wall Street Journal ( WSJ ), Barron's, BusinessWeek, American Public Media ( NPR ), and PBS's Nightly Business Report.
It's your money the government is spending. Only you can decide: how wisely is it being spent?
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash at startup.
- 1,79 €
- Category: News
- Updated: 21 May 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Martian Technology LLC
- © 2009 Martian Technology, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.