Episode 1 - Paris in the spring
Shots ring out from a gallery… a robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution comes the latest mystery in this much loved adventure-puzzle series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humor - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster? Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse some say was forged by the Devil himself...
• The latest in the smash hit multi-million selling Broken Sword series
• Gripping story, engaging puzzles, voiced by a top quality cast
• Highly acclaimed 'slide and tap' interface – simple but hugely powerful
• Context-sensitive help system – access hints to solve even the hardest puzzles
• Full Game Center integration – including in-game achievements
"immediately charming, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is easy to recommend based on its strong narrative, memorable characters, and artistic merit. The game is a vibrant return to form for the series." Gamespot 8/10
Includes full speech for English, German, French, Italian and Spanish and subtitle options for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
The concluding part, Episode 2, is available as a paid In-App Purchase.
Some people have had issues with the installation of the in-app purchase of Episode 2. Please ensure you have sufficient memory (2Gb) before attempting to download Episode 2.
• iOS11 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes on Apple TV
It stopped working on Apple TV. It crashes with every launch of the game now. I have tried to follow the recommendation to close every other app, but it didn't help. And there is still free space in the device.
Try harder next time
Fairly decent, but follows the standard BS template. Not very climactic or overly engaging. Most of the time it's simple "um, what's next?" that keeps you going. Way too many reused scenes, characters and ideas from prequels. Some nice new locations, mostly in the second part. Incredibly long wait between the episode releases. Disappointing ending.
Lovely 2D art that sometimes doesn't mesh very well with inadequately stylized 3D that gets too apparent. The remastered Shadow of the Templars was much better balanced artistically.
Some nice ones, sometimes too big a leap of imagination is required. Then it becomes not about "how" to solve a puzzle, but "what author wanted you to do" guessing. The full info is not always available (Aladdin, Ave Maria, deciphering pictograms).
Verdict: Slightly above average with a cheap gameplay ending. Still would like to see more from the author in the future, with more fresh ideas. 3.5/5
A real must have for anyone who has ever seen BS1 or 2. Hangs here and there but still a 5*! Keep up the good work! And pop out the second chapter ASAP!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Revolution Software Limited
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Revolution Software Ltd
- 129,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2 149,00 Kč
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.