Grand Canyon National Park by Chimani
By Chimani, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* Works without a cell/wifi connection (because there usually isn't one in the park!)
* Expert-written details on more than 300 unique points of interest (POIs)
* Professionally voiced 45-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* Calendar of Ranger-led events
* Sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* Photo gallery with more than 150 park images
* Descriptions of more than 35 hiking trails
* Information on museums, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
• Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
• Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
• Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
• Tag your favorite park sights.
• Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/chimani and Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani
*** This app requires an initial Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
What's New in Version 5.0.0
Introducing Chimani Perks - a discount savings club just for national park travelers. Be sure to browse the list of participating business partners in the new Perks Savings section.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 April 2017
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chimani, Inc.
- © 2010-2017 Chimani, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.