By Control Concepts, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CrestDiag® is a remote control application that enables trained professional audio visual control system programmers to diagnose, maintain and troubleshoot Crestron® 2-Series and all the new 3-Series AV control systems via their iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
The CrestDiag® app is a diagnostic tool for monitoring programmed String, Digital and Analog signals. It allows you to simulate these signals in order to debug your Crestron® program from your favorite Apple device. The iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch must be connected via WIFI in order for the app to work.
• A “search” icon on the front screen of the app locates all controllers on the network and lists their IP addresses. Also may be entered manually if known.
• Once identified, known controllers may be saved via the Favorites Tab.
• Once connected to the controller, users have the ability to monitor and control the programmed signals.
• To monitor the device events (Notifications), you select the signals via the String, Digital and Analog tabs and assign them to the watched list.
• Once signals have been assigned to the watched list and notifications enabled, users can browse the notification history items. These are what most interest the technician or programmer attempting to debug and diagnose the control system. On selecting any history item, all the details are displayed on screen.
• Selecting a signal from the watch list will display the controls for that signal. Once you have access to these controls, you can simulate these signals in order to test your code.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Newer Series 3 Controllers fixed connection issue.
Allow upload of SIMPL Windows "zig" files.
- 4,49 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 April 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Control Concepts, Inc.
- © 2011 Control Concepts, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.