Dah Dit - Morse Code Tutor
By Nifty Stuff Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to learn the art of communicating with morse code?
Dah Dit is your iPhone and iPod Touch companion for learning and sharing all things morse code!
• Learn morse code during workouts, walks and chores by listening to the code along with the spoken character names.
• Follow along with the progressive tutorial which introduces new letters, numbers and punctuation as you master the morse code character set.
• Practice keying morse code by tapping out messages on your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Challenge yourself as you advance by copying entire words from a built-in 1,000 common word list.
• Share your morse code mastery with others via e-mail. If your friends also have Dah Dit, they can copy your messages "blind" as they listen to your messages and even compose replies.
We want to hear from fellow morse code enthusiasts! E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts for improvements.
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or greater.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Please note: Dah Dit now requires OS 3.0 or greater
- Added 1000 common words quiz
- Common punctuation symbols added
- Added additional speed choices
- Added setting to speak character names before (in addition to after) playing tones
- Emails now send without exiting application
- Fixed a bug with tutorial state not saving properly in certain instances
- Increased the pace of introduction of new characters in tutorial
- 1,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 11 November 2009
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stephen Breen
- © Copyright 2009 Nifty Stuff Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.