Disk Diet - Free up GBs
By Tunabelly Software Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Ever had your Mac almost (or completely) run out of disk space?
If so, you've probably also tried to find out what's taking up so much space and how to get rid of junk. That's why almost 100,000 people trust Disk Diet to safely and easily clean their Macs.
Here's what you can clean with Disk Diet:
• Removes unused language translations from applications.
• Removes unused applications.
• Cleans up caches.
• Cleans out the downloads folder.
• Cleans out the mail downloads folder.
• Cleans out old iOS software updates.
• Cleans out old application logs.
• Cleans out old system logs.
• Cleans out old developer folders.
• Empties the iPhoto trash.
• Empties the trash.
• Choose which drive to put on a diet, including external USB drives.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
[New] Full macOS 10.13 compatibility.
[New] Added ability to choose unused apps by last month, last year or last 2 years.
[New] Using two decimal places for GB sizes (ex: 1.54GB instead of 1.5GB)
[New] Cleaning out more caches folders.
[Fixed] Issue where some apps would show as never used when they had been previously launched.
[Fixed] Minor issues with some UI alignments for different languages.
- 249,00 Kč
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 November 2017
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- © 2017, Tunabelly Software Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor