*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest DSM 6.0 to get the complete set of features.*
DS finder allows you to set up and manage your Synology NAS, sends you NAS-related notifications, and opens your door to the world of Synology apps. And yes, all these features can be accessed directly from your phone, so wave goodbye to complicated setup and management with DS finder!
．DS finder only supports setting up NAS models with up to four bays from the SE, J, Value, and Play series, such as DS418play, DS418, DS418j, DS416slim, DS218+, DS218play, DS218, DS218j, DS216se, DS118, and DS115j.
．DS finder supports managing all Synology NAS models running DSM 5.2 and above.
．You will need a mobile device running iOS 9.0+ to use this app.
• New user account management feature
• Users can now manage DiskStation Manager (DSM) update settings
• Added support for IP Blocking
• Supports installing DSM on most models (rack mount models, desktop models of FS and XS series, and EDS14 excluded)
• Optimized user interface display on the new iPad Pro and iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Celkem zajimava aplikacka, NAS se s nim dá kontrolovat a vypnout. Určitě je to rychlejší než přes web. Jen ho to chce dat jako aplikacku i do iPadu!
More functions and app for iPad will be good :-).
- Synology Inc.
- 83.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Synology Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.