Find my kids is an app for thoughtful parents. The application will give you an opportunity to see the kid’s location online, the level of his activity during the day and statistics of application using on his phone.You can also hear the sound around the kid's device and will get notifications:
- about kid’s entering / exiting from the home and other places, that you will create;
- about low charge of his phone;
- when the kid pressed a "SOS button".
To start you need to install the app on your and the kid's phone. You can also connect a gps-watch or gadget, which are available in our store.
The application has two modes - a parent and a kid, and while only parent can use all the functions of the service, the kid’s device should definitely allow the access to all functions during the installing.
The information about kid’s location is updated every 15 minutes, but you can request gps coordinates at any time you want to, using the update function. If the kid's phone stops sending data, the app will notify you about it and will suggest possible reasons.
Q50, Q60, Q60s, Gw900, Gw900s, Q70, Q75, Q80, Gw100, Q90, Q100, Q200, Q360, Q1000, Q1000s, Gw100s, Gw200s, Gw300s, Gw300s, Gw400s, Gw1000, Ew100, Ew200,
Gw700, T58, Smart Pet Tracker (all possible model versions), Ew100s, Gw500s, L70, L70s, G10, G100, W8, W9, S1, D99, D100, PT01.
You can use all the functions of the app for free, within 7 days after the first launch of the application. At the end of this period you will be able to use only the online location function in the free version.
To access all the functions of the app you need to by a subscription.
The subscription cost will be charged from your score, linked in iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at regular intervals, according to the selected, if you don’t cancel it earlier than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to unsubscribe after you purchase it. Subscription changes are available in Settings of your iTunes account after purchase.
- to the camera and photo - to install the avatar when you register the kid
- to contacts - when you set gps-watch (select phone numbers from contacts)
- to geo-position, including the background mode - to find the kid’s location
- to the microphone - to make calls to the kid
- to push notifications - to send chat notifications
If you have any suggestions or questions about our application, please contact us email@example.com or on our site http://findmykids.org/faq#faq
We added translations to several languages, worked on maps scaling, displaying the kid’s position in the list of children and corrected several bugs in the new version.
Ratings and Reviews
No iWatch support
Find my kids is very good application that works well on my iPhone and shows location of our kids gps watches. However, the iWatch version is not working at all to me (iWatch extension of the iPhone app for the parent), despite it is promoted as iWatch compatible.
When I have contacted the support, they are not even aware that they have iWatch application available, stating that I cannot use this application on iWatch as “it is not supported by it”. Strange ;-)
- Line App, OOO
- 187.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Line App LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly access 149,00 Kč
- Monthly access 99,00 Kč
- Monthly access 149,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.