By KwiqApps Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
✭ Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy" on Mac App Store ✭
✭ 50% Off to Celebrate Read an eBook Week ✭
✭✭ The Children's Classic Story "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" is now available for your Mac.
✭✭ Also, Check out just released "Rapunzel Classic Story for Mac" ✭✭
The iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch version of Goldilocks was well received on the App Store - http://bit.ly/igoldies
✭ "What's Hot" - Featured by Apple
✭ "New and Noteworthy" - Featured by Apple
✭ "My five year old girl loved it." - a happy dad.
✭ "The book opens with Goldilocks literally walking into the scene. Lovely ..." - AppsMom.
A professionally created interactive picture book of a cute little girl exploring the home of the three bears:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in ...
WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children's illustrator.
- Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
- Three reading modes give your children freedom on how they want to read.
- Text highlighting while story is being read.
- Custom animation to enhance story-telling.
- Turn pages by mouse-clicking the navigation buttons.
- In 'Let Me Read' mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
- In 'Read To Me' mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
- In 'Auto Play' mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
✭ To read this story on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, download it on the iTunes App Store or directly via this link http://bit.ly/igoldies
Credit: Illustrations by Lana Le.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
We listened to your feedback. Here are a few changes to make this interactive reading experience even better:
- Adjusted text alignment to stay clear of drawings.
- Minor adjustment of text highlighting.
- Added feature to automatically remember the last page you read.
- Added alert to prompt whether to jump to the last read page or start from the beginning.
- Fixed a rare crashing bug.
- Removed the View menu to avoid confusion since fullscreen mode is not yet supported.