By Paul Boland
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you're a professional golfer or just taking the family around for a game of crazy golf, keeping the score and tracking who is winning is key to knowing how the game is going. If you're an iPhone and/or iPad owner, then say goodbye to the old paper and pencil score card and say hello to Golf Tally.
Golf Tally is an iOS App golf score card. Create a new Golf Tally score card by naming it, selecting how many players are playing the game of golf with you, and then selecting the number of holes on the course you are playing.
When the score card appears, enter each players name and you're ready to go!
For each golf hole, you can name it and enter the par for that hole. Then for each golfer you enter how many strokes they took to finish the hole. Golf Tally stores this information, calculates Strokes To Hole, Par To Hole, and Par Score. The Par Score indicates whether the golfer is under, on, or over par and is colour coded to make knowing who is winning and who is losing easy to determine.
Golf Tally can save up to eight score cards which can be loaded at any time for review or to resume scoring of a golf game which was stopped before it was completed.
Golf Tally provides a powerful, easy to use, score card that will see you retire the old paper and pencil score card in favour of the Golf Tally card.
Golf Tally contains:
* A digital score card for your golf games.
* Hosts scores for 1 to 6 golfers.
* Hosts scores for golf courses of 1 to 36 holes.
* Realtime readout of each golfers scores.
* Colour coded scores.
* You can save up to eight Golf Tally score cards.
* Saved Golf Tally cards can be reloaded at any time for review or to resume play on a golf game which was stopped before the course was completed.
* Ideal for both professional games and family days out at a crazy golf course.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Sports
- Released: 21 December 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paul Boland
- © Paul Boland 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.