Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is the program of which position information and altitude data are saved as the file of the NME form by acquiring them in the regular interval using the GPS feature of iPhone.
It is the app which was created to leave the record of the course where the author of the cycling preference ran.
In the measuring interval, the time interval and the distance interval can be chosen.
In the time interval, 1 - 60 seconds can be chosen and in the distance interval, 1 - 100 m can be chosen.
Using the acquired data, it is possible to do the display of the profile map ( distance-altitude graph ) and a track display on the map.
The acquired data saves by the format which was based on the standard NME form of the GPS data and can read with the map software such as "Kashmir".
A maximum of 86400 data can be measured. ( of the 24-hour when including in the interval of 1 second )
1. First, with the "Setup" tab, it sets "GPS Recording mode", and "acquisition interval", "Save Log", "Use map", "Altitude offset".
2. It pushes and it moves "Profile" tab to the main screen.
It begins the measuring of GPS data when pushing the "Start" button.
During measuring, it displays a numerical data with latitude, longitude, altitude and so on in the yellow in the screen upper part and it displays profile graph at the center.
It creates a file name in the date and the time when pushing the "Start" button. (YYYYMMDD_HHMM.NME)
3. When pushing the "Stop" button, the measurement of the GPS data ends.
4. When doing "pinch in" or "pinch out" on the profile graph, a display range is changed.
But, while measuring, as for the range of the graph, automatic setting is done.
When doing "Profile graph" at the tap after the including completion and behind the file reading in, a cursor is displayed and data with the latitude, the longitude, the altitude of the position and so on is displayed in the upper part.
A map centered on the cursor position is displayed when moved to the "Map" screen after displaying a cursor and a pin is displayed in the position of the cursor.
5. Measuring data is stored in "Document" folder under the app folder of iPhone.
Using "iPhoneExplorer" of the free software and so on, it is possible to copy on to the PC such as Mac.
The Measuring data is a form of doing "NME" based but is doing the following simplification.
1. The data is recording only two kinds of $GPGGA and $GPZDA.
2. The date time is "UTC time" formally but is storing "Local time" in this program.
3. The number of the use satellites is not an actual measurement and it is recording "03" by the fixation.
4. As for the geoid height, it is storing "0000.00".
6. It shifts to the map screen when pushing "Map" tab.
While measuring, a map centered on the present location is displayed.
After the measurement and behind the file reading in, A map centered on the cursor position is displayed .
7. When pushing "File" tab, it switches over to the "File management" screen.
When dragging a file list, a list is scrolled.
The file name becomes a yellow reverse display when doing a file list at the tap.
After that, the data of the yellow reverse display is read when pressing "Read" and switches over to the "Profile" screen.
When pressing "SendMail", the mailer starts up, and attaches GPS file and sends e-mail.
Also, when pushing the "Delete" or "Delete all" button, the file is deleted.
Because the deleted file can not be restored once, be careful.
8. When pushing "Setting" tab, it switches over to the setting screen and it is possible to do the following setting.
9. Because it uses a GPS and MAP information continuously at this app, be careful of the consumption of the battery.
[ Requirement ]
This app is usable only in iPhone4 (iOS later 4.0).
- 1,99 €
- Category: Navigation
- Released: 09 October 2010
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: SHIBATA OSAMU
- © Osamu Shibata
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.