Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Graph: "You give it data and it gives you a graph." Other things are straightforward, unobtrusive and automatic.
• Includes several 1D, 2D and 3D graph types such as bar, column, pie, line, area, scatter, 3D perspective scatter, trajectory and surface, volumetric, z-sliced cell, maps, linear, semi-log, x-log, log-log, polar, r-log, Gregorian date and many variations.
• Data is pasted from the pasteboard, fetched from web servers or the file system and inserted and edited using a table interface.
• Click-drag graphs to rotate and scan data.
• Click and hover over data to edit and show their values.
• Includes an integrated manual.
• Explore data sets directly from the graph or in numeric format from the table.
• Projects are navigated using a simple tool sheet.
• Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including artwork, maps, autoscaling and many effects can be set by applying a skin made with Graph Builder (a separate application).
• Data and preferences are organized by project and each project is persistent and automatically saved so you can show and retrieve your settings and data on subsequent use.
What's New in Version 10.9.6
• Removed ad banner rotation (it now only shows one static ad).
• Double-checked manual for grammar, added a section on importing and exporting data files and improved overall format and descriptions.
• Removed upgrade prompt
• Synched to 10.9.6 codebase.