By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. 
Give it a try!
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP All-in-One Printer Remote
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 May require HP Web Services Account Registration or one-time mobile ePrint service activation from the HP ePrint app. Requires internet connection. More information: www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
 Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
What's New in Version 5.6
• iOS8 compatibility.
• Need to print while on the go? Discover and locate your nearest HP Public Print Location from your app without the need for activation!
• Added support to borderless printing on media sizes such as Letter and A4.
• Now you can see your more recent photos on the beginning of the list.
• Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
One of two HP printers at home found. On that one found printer, every second document is printed - print button is sometimes grey and can't be pressed. HP printer, HP app and this result. I mean.. Really?
Paradni, naprosta spokojenost - zvlada vse co si predstavuji a ocekavam!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 October 2014
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Hewlett Packard
- © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.