ibis Paint - sketchbook anime manga
By ibis inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ibisPaint is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 100 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on iPad(1st), iPhone3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 2
- Cregle iPen
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mov) and captures (png) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
What's New in Version 3.7.0
Thank you for using ibisPaint!
The summary of this update is below.
- Added the Filter tool! 15 kinds of filters were added. (Brightness & Contrast, Hue Saturation Lightness, Color Balance, Extract Drawing, Change Drawing Color, Mono Color, Gray Scale, Black & White, Posterize, Gaussian Blur, Zooming Blur, Moving Blur, Blur Frame, Parallel Gradation and Concentric Gradation)
- Added 49 new brushes! (Pencil(#1), Pencil(#2), Pencil(Graphite), Oil(Rough), Oil(Hair), Oriental(Shan Shui), Five Lines, Charcoal, Soft Pastel, Hard Pastel, Crayon, Chalk, Net(2 kinds), Circular Cross Hatching, Flash, Wedge, Pile, Speed, Stamp (30 kinds))
- Added the transparent background function! (You can select the background color in the Layer window: White, Bright transparent and Dark transparent. Your transparent artwork will be saved as the transparent PNG if you save it as PNG.)
- Added the rotation function of the canvas by two fingers! (You can disable this function from the Configuration window.)
- Added the function that can share and save an artwork as the JPEG!
- Added the function that imports the ipv file to the My Gallery which were opened in other apps! (You can use this function to backup and restore your ipv files and share the ipv file between users.)
- Added the function that can transmit the ipv file between devices by the Air Drop.
- Added the new canvas size: Chat stamp and Vertical.
- Changed the behavior of the Color Picker tool from an average color of 9px to a 1px color.
- Sped up the display of the Brush Tool window.
- Sped up 2 times faster the save processing of artworks.
- Changed the initial size of the free canvas size to 1000x1000.
- Renewed the description page of the first launch.
- Changed the interpolation method of the zoom view of the My Gallery to the neighborhood approximation when the size of an artwork is smaller than the screen size.
- Improved the push notification that app opens the page in accordance with the type of notification.
- Changed the brush parameter of the Net as adjustable.
- Improved the brush that it follows a snap angle of the Ruler exactly if the following rotation and the Ruler are enabled.
- Added the Detail button to an alert of the notification of new functions and new feature page will be displayed if it is tapped.
- Changed the Color window that it can be opened even if the Eraser, Smudge, Blur and Magic Wand tool is selected.
[Fixed Bugs And Problems]
- Fixed the bug that the screen tone is not displayed on the My Gallery screen if the clipping and the screen tone are enabled and the app crashed.
- Fixed the problem that the playing timing is actually more accelerated.
- Fixed the bug that the undo and redo breaks the production time and the playing.
- Fixed the rare bug that the thumbnail image is broken.
- Fixed the problem that the share function doesn't restore broken files.
- Fixed the bug that the app crashes at the time of uploading an artwork.
- Fixed the bug that playing speed of lines of the brush is incorrect.
- Changed the display of the Ruler that it is not displayed even if the movie type is default.
- Fixed the problem that the movie type is not the view fixation if an edit information disappeared.
- Fixed the problem that the automatic restoration misses the vertical and the horizontal of an artwork.
- Fixed the problem that the automatic restoration can't restore some abnormal artworks.
- Fixed the bug that the direction of imported image is wrong if the device rotated before an image is selected.
- Fixed the bug that the direction of UI doesn't match the direction of the device.
- Fixed the bug that the hue of the transparent PNG of a layer is wrong if it is translucent.
- Fixed the bug that the app fails to create thumbnail images of artworks which are some size.
- Fixed the bug that the animation of selection area stops when the app is reactivated.
- 3,99 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 February 2016
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: ibis inc.
- © ibis inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.